Do you want to program your xfinity remote to insignia tv? You are now at the correct website to find all the required information to program your xfinity universal remote control. If your original insignia tv remote is not working or you need a replacement remote to operate your TV then xfinity remote is a perfect option for you. Xfinity remote will save your time & cost of finding a universal remote for your insignia tv. To pair the xfinity remote with your insignia tv device you need valid universal remote control codes. Below here you will find a long list of xfinity universal remote codes along with detailed instructions to program the remote control.
Insignia xfinity Remote Code List
There are a variety of remote codes that support all major remote brands. You need to go through the list of codes and check the code listed for your remote type & brand. These remote codes are of 4 digit, 3 digit, and 5 digit works according to the code list version of remote. If you have recently purchased the remote that might accept 5 digit remote code. Go through the list of codes and select a code to program your insignia xfinity remote.
12049, 11756, 11204, 11517, 11660, 12751, 11326, 11641, 12002, 12417, 11564, 11785, 11892, 10463, 10171, 11385, 11963, 11463
Program xfinity xr2 Remote to Insignia TV
There are many ways to program a remote control for insignia tv using xfinity xr2 remote. You can select any method and follow the step by step instructions to program the remote control. If you didn’t find any remote code to program your xfinity remote then you can choose an auto code search method to program your remote.
- Switch on the insignia TV you would like to program.
- Click and hold the SETUP key on the remote for 3 seconds until all power keys change from red to green.
- Enter the code you have selected from the codes list. The power button should blink twice.
- Point out the remote control at insignia TV and click on the power key.
- If the TV powers off, turn the tv back on and verify that volume and mute keys are working.
- If the TV doesn’t switch off, repeat the procedure with the next code.
Please share your feedback and reviews on this article so we can make further improvements. We have updated all the major remote brands here so you can find the remote codes easily. Also, let us know if you are looking for any new code to be updated here yet using the below comment section.