If you have recently purchased a Blackweb universal remote, you will need the Blackweb remote codes to pair it with your home entertainment devices. We have compiled an extensive list of Blackweb remote codes for Insignia TVs that are compatible with all types of remotes. To program your Blackweb remote control to work with an Insignia TV, these codes are essential.
These codes are used to recognize instructions and execute the corresponding actions on your device. If your Insignia TV remote is damaged or lost, these codes will enable you to quickly program a compatible remote with minimal effort, saving you both time and money that you might otherwise spend on a replacement remote.
Blackweb Universal Remote Codes for Insignia TV List:
We have updated our list to include all types of 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit Blackweb universal remote codes for Insignia TVs. Simply browse through the list of codes and select one to program your remote control.
3531, 0135, 0133, 0198, 1180, 1175, 2422, 2426, 2444, 2445, 1160, 0167, 0217, 0103, 3002, 2334, 0029, 0116, 1407, 1181
How to Program a Blackweb Universal Remote to an Insignia TV
Programming a Blackweb universal remote is straightforward and can be accomplished in just a few steps. The key is to find the correct remote code for your TV’s brand and model, and then enter it while following the programming instructions. Here are the steps:
- Press and hold the ‘PROGRAM’ button until the ‘POWER’ button illuminates with a red light.
- The LED light indicator on the ‘POWER’ button should stay on.
- Select the device category you wish to program, such as TV, SAT/CBL, or AUX.
- The red indicator light on the ‘POWER’ button will blink once and then remain steady.
- Enter the 4-digit code you have chosen from the code list.
- If the code is valid, the red light on the button will turn off.
- If the indicator light remains on, the entered code is incorrect. Refer back to the code list, and try entering a different code.
We welcome your thoughts and feedback on our Blackweb remote control code and programming instructions guide. If there are any new codes or programming instructions that you need and are not yet available, please use the comment section below to let us know. You are also encouraged to share your own remote control codes and troubleshooting tips with us here.