Do you want to program a magnavox remote with insignia TV? You are now at the right webpage to find out the latest magnavox remote control codes for insignia tv. If you have a magnavox remote, it is very useful in programming the universal remote control for any of your electronics devices.
To program a magnavox remote with Insignia TV device you need working magnavox universal remote control codes for insignia tv. There are many types of universal remote codes like 3 digit, 4 digit and 5 digit codes that work according to their codes list version. All the details regarding the remote programming and codes will be given in the user manual that comes along with the remote package.
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes Insignia List
We have brought a wide range of magnavox universal remote codes from our various sources for all brands & models of remotes. Check the user manual of your universal remote to know which type of universal remote codes your remote will accept to program the control for insignia tv device. Scroll down to the list of codes available for your remote and select a code available for your brand and model. Then start following the program instructions to set up the remote control.
4 Digit: 0103, 0120, 0130, 0040, 0069, 0074, 0089, 0091, 0094
5 Digit: 12597, 13623, 11866, 12372, 11454, 11944, 11963, 11365, 11755, 11867
How to Program a Magnavox Universal Remote to a Insignia TV
Programming a remote control is quite easy with a few simple instructions. There are many ways to program a remote control like manual method, direct code entry and auto-code search. If you didn’t find a remote code, you can program remote control using the auto-code search method. Below here we have given step by step instructions to program your magnavox remote control as follows:
- “Turn on” the device you would like to program such as Insignia TV.
- Search the 4 digit code from the remote codes list.
- Tap & hold the code search key for approx 2 seconds until the led indicator illuminates then release the key.
- Click and release the corresponding device key on the universal remote.
- Enter the code using the numeric keypad. The led indicator will turn off.
- If the code is invalid, the indicator will blinks 5 times then auto exit. Repeat the setup process from steps 2-5 again to reset a valid code.
- Point the remote to the sensor of your device then operate the device. If the device responds correctly, it means you have entered the valid code.
That’s all about programming a magnavox remote control for insignia tv using the universal remote codes. We hope you will find our article useful in finding the most recent universal remote codes and instructions. Please share your feedback and suggestions with us to provide more helpful content via the comment section available below.