Are you looking to program a Magnavox remote for use with an Insignia TV? You’ve come to the right webpage to discover the latest Magnavox remote control codes for Insignia TVs. If you possess a Magnavox remote, it is immensely beneficial for programming universal remote controls for any of your electronic devices.
To pair a Magnavox remote with an Insignia TV, you will need the working universal remote control codes for Insignia TVs. There are several types of universal remote codes, such as 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit codes, which operate according to their respective code list versions. All the details regarding remote programming and the codes are provided in the user manual that accompanies the remote package.
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for Insignia – List
We have compiled an extensive range of Magnavox universal remote codes from our various sources for all brands and models of remotes. Check the user manual for your universal remote to determine which type of universal remote codes it accepts to program the control for an Insignia TV device. Scroll down to access the list of available codes for your remote and select one that corresponds to your brand and model. Then, begin following the programming instructions to set up your remote control.
4 Digit: 0103, 0120, 0130, 0040, 0069, 0074, 0089, 0091, 0094
5 Digit: 12597, 13623, 11866, 12372, 11454, 11944, 11963, 11365, 11755, 11867
How to Program a Magnavox Universal Remote to a Insignia TV
Programming a Magnavox universal remote control to work with your Insignia TV is straightforward with these simple instructions. There are several methods to program a remote, including the manual method, direct code entry, and auto-code search. If you can’t find a specific remote code, you can still program your remote using the auto-code search method. Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Turn on the Insignia TV you wish to program.
- Look up the 4-digit code from the remote codes list.
- Press and hold the ‘Code Search’ button for about 2 seconds until the LED indicator lights up, then release the button.
- Press and release the corresponding device key on the universal remote.
- Enter the 4-digit code using the numeric keypad. The LED indicator will turn off.
- If the code is invalid, the indicator will blink 5 times and then automatically exit. In this case, repeat the setup process from steps 2-5 to enter a valid code.
- Point the remote at the sensor of your Insignia TV and test the controls. If the TV responds correctly, you have successfully programmed your remote.
That’s everything you need to know about programming a Magnavox remote control for your Insignia TV using universal remote codes. We hope this article has been helpful in guiding you through the process. Please share any feedback or suggestions with us in the comment section below to help us provide more useful content.