Do you want to set up a universal remote control for your Samsung TV? Programming a insignia remote control is easy when you have universal remote control codes. Using the Insignia universal remote, you can program multiple devices and operate them using a single remote.
Remote programming process will take only a few minutes and can be done in some easy steps. The most important thing for Insignia universal remote for samsung TV is working universal remote codes and program instructions. Keeping this in mind, below we have updated a wide range of insignia remote codes for samsung tv along with the programming instructions and troubleshooting methods.
Insignia Remote Codes for Samsung TV List
There are various types of remote codes including 4 digit, 3 digit, and 5 digit codes. The remote code will work according to the remote code list version that is mentioned in the user guide of remote and also in the back cover of your universal remote. Then search for insignia remote codes for samsung tv from the codes list available here. There are multiple codes available for a remote brand so you can choose any insignia remote code to program your samsung tv remote.
How to Program Insignia Remote for Samsung TV
There are various remote programming methods to set up a universal remote control including manual method, direct code entry, and auto code search method. You just need to select a programming method and follow its instructions to setup the universal remote control for samsung tv as follows:
- Make sure your samsung TV is on and not in standby mode.
- Turn on your universal remote, Hold down red A & blue D keys until the power led blinks twice.
- Aim your new remote control to TV, then click and hold the power key.
- As soon as your TV switches off, release the power key. The led blinks twice.
- Use the power key to turn on your samsung TV, then test other buttons on your tv.
- If one or more buttons don’t work as expected, you need to repeat the steps again using MENU or INFO buttons instead of POWER buttons.
Insignia Remote for Samsung TV Not Working
If your insignia remote is not working with Samsung TV devices you need to try troubleshooting the issues by various ways. First check the remote must have working batteries or replace it with a new pair of batteries. If still the remote doesn’t work, you can reset the remote to its factory settings. To reset the remote:
- Hold the “HOME” button for a few seconds.
- Tap the menu key for three seconds as you hold HOME.
- Let go off home
- Press MENU button for 9 times
- Remove batteries from remote
- Unplug the TV from the power outlet for 60 seconds.
We hope you will find our insignia universal remote article useful in programming the remote control for samsung TV. Please write to us your views and suggestions to provide further improvements so we can make it better. Also write to us if you are looking for any remote codes or programming guides that are not available here yet.