Have you recently purchased a DIRECTV remote? Now you can program your DIRECTV remote control to work with your Insignia TV and enjoy seamless entertainment. A DIRECTV remote offers many benefits, including being cost-effective and time-saving. With the DIRECTV remote, you can set up and operate multiple electronic devices, accessing all their features with a single remote. If your Insignia TV’s device remote is not working, you can pair it with your DIRECTV remote and continue enjoying your favorite shows.
To pair your Insignia TV with a DIRECTV remote control, you will need the Insignia TV codes for the DIRECTV remote and programming instructions. The DIRECTV remote can be programmed using various methods; you can select any method that suits you. Below, on the same page, we have provided a comprehensive list of DIRECTV remote codes for Insignia TVs, along with detailed remote programming instructions.
Insignia TV Codes for DIRECTV Remote:
DIRECTV remote codes are essential if you want to program an Insignia TV with a DIRECTV remote. To determine which type of code you need to program your remote, remove the back cover of the remote and check its code list version. Based on the code list version, you will need to select the appropriate 3-digit, 4-digit, or 5-digit code. Browse through the code list provided below and select a code to program your remote control.
How to Program a DIRECTV Remote to an Insignia TV
Follow these step-by-step instructions to quickly and easily program your DIRECTV remote control for an Insignia TV:
For Newer Style DIRECTV Remotes:
- Press and hold the ‘SELECT’ and ‘MUTE’ buttons at the same time until the LED light at the top blinks twice.
- Using the numeric keypad, enter the first digit of your remote code. Wait for the green light at the top of the remote to flash twice.
- Now, enter the remaining four digits of the code.
- Aim the DIRECTV remote at your Insignia TV and press the ‘OFF’ button once. The TV should turn off. If it doesn’t, repeat the steps with a different remote code.
For Older Style DIRECTV Remotes:
- Press and hold the ‘SELECT’ and ‘MUTE’ buttons simultaneously until the LED indicator blinks twice.
- Enter the TV code you have. Wait for the green light on the LED indicator to blink twice, indicating the code was accepted.
- Aim the remote at your Insignia TV and press the ‘PWR’ button once. The TV should turn off. If it doesn’t, repeat the process with a different code until you find the correct one.
We hope you find this article helpful for finding DIRECTV remote codes and for programming your Insignia DIRECTV remote control. Please share your feedback and suggestions to help us provide more useful content. Also, contact us if you are searching for any new universal codes not yet listed here.